It’s winter still, but valentines day is just around the corner and that means that love is in the air! Here at Gliterary Girl Media, most of us (actually all of us) have significant others and we couldn’t decide on one thing we could tell you about our big day. So instead, we are sharing a great poem of love.
I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love You– by Pablo NerudaI do not love you except because I love you;
I go from loving to not loving you,
From waiting to not waiting for you
My heart moves from cold to fire.I love you only because it’s you the one I love;
I hate you deeply, and hating you
Bend to you, and the measure of my changing love for you
Is that I do not see you but love you blindly.Maybe January light will consume
My heart with its cruel
Ray, stealing my key to true calm.In this part of the story I am the one who
Dies, the only one, and I will die of love because I love you,
Because I love you, Love, in fire and blood.
This is our first ever scavenger hunt and we are really excited about it. So here’s how it works…
1) Below are 5 items. Those photos are placed on 5 random blogs that have taken part in this event.
2) Click on the blogs listed below and see if one of the 5 images is in that blog’s post.
3) If you find an image, write down the name of the blog because you will need it for the grand prize.
4) Find all 5 items and go back to the Grand Prize giveaway rafflecopter (found here Gliterary Girl), enter the names of the blogs where the pictures were posted and get 10 extra entries.
5) If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to send us an email or leave a comment below.
Good luck and thanks so much for participating!
- Cute White Puppy in a Cup
- Leaves with the word LOVE cut into them
- Dish of Colorful Candies
- A Pencil with a note that says “You Make My Heart Glow“
- Heart shaped pocket watch hanging in the trees.
TO SEE PHOTOS OF WHAT THESE IMAGES LOOK LIKE, GO TO THE MAIN PAGE FOUND HERE: Gliterary Girl
‘); // ]]>
‘); // ]]>